Consumers expect a consistent experience across their customer journey. That means that any personalizations they see should fit together seamlessly, helping them move down the funnel and driving conversions. In fact, simply seeing a personalization at the top of the funnel and then receiving a standard experience further on can create concerns and undermine conversion rates.
Today’s Kameleoon product tip explains how you can create an ongoing, consistent flow of personalizations along the journey, thanks to our powerful scenario management feature.
1 Personalization campaign management
Through scenario management you can set which personalizations are displayed, based on what personalizations the visitor has already experienced. Simply define the scenario and add conditions to govern when another personalization is displayed - and which one should be shown. As you can add as many conditions as you want you can easily create whole scenarios for a personalized customer journey, ensuring consistency and higher conversion rates.
Find out more about creating personalization scenarios in our developer documentation.
Read more in the series here:
- Day 1: Visualization of modified/tracked elements on a page
- Day 2: Reallocating traffic in case of issues
- Day 3: Simulation mode: visit and visitor generator
- Day 4: Click tracking: automatically send events to analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Day 5: Adding a global code to an experiment
- Day 6: Excluding time periods from results
- Day 7: Measuring confidence stability
- Day 8: Switching to custom views
- Day 9: Using custom data for cross-device reconcilation
- Day 10: Personalization campaign management
- Day 11: Adding CSS selectors
- Day 12: Changing hover mode